Are we human
Or are we old sport
I miss you so much.. I can’t do this anymore. it hurts so bad.
I’ll be there for you. Until you find someone better, find someone who can give you more, I’ll be there. I’ll always be there. Whether it’s late at night or early in the morning, you’ll always have me. I know that I’m not the greatest, I’m not the most talented, or have the most things, but I’ll be there, until you find someone who can do more for you. That’s who I am, the friend that’s always there until something better comes along.
- family: treats you like shit
- family: constantly tells you how lazy and ungrateful you are
- family: says that you'll never have a successful future
- family: jokes around about things they know you're insecure about
- family: scoffs and makes fun of you for the things you enjoy
- family: are completely fucking surprised and offended that you don't like being around them and are eager to move out or get as far away as possible
Historical photographs held in their modern location. Wow, tragically beautiful.
Because of that one person, you begin to put up all these walls, just to protect yourself, not letting anyone else in; because that fear, that fear of getting hurt again, is just not worth it.